Hola peoples! Tonight’s dinner is compliments of a fellow blogger, The Fitnessista.
I tweaked it a little, but I still don’t think mine turned out as good as hers, but hey gimme break it was my first time!
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Bell Pepper (I pre chopped assortment)
- Sea Salt/Pepp
- Cayenne Pepper
- Almond Butter
- Almond Mile
- Brown Rice Noodles
- Sautee’ Garlic, Carrots, Snap Peas, Bell Peppers on low heat over olive oil for 10-15 min
- Boil water add a touch of salt and cook pasta
- Add the shrimp to the vegetable saute’ just to heat it through
- Add 2 T of Almond Butter, 3 T of Almond Milk, Sea salt, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, and a bit of honey
- Drain the noodles and combine everything together
Side note: As I am blogging the pup pup is sleeping on my lap. I suddenly felt a puddle of wetness on my thigh. Yes she pee-peed on me in her sleep! Nightmare you may ask? Nope, she’s in a dead sleep. Not cool Jersey!